SHOT BY SHOT GUIDE


This shot by shot guide shows the different types of shots used throughout the video, They will appear more then once however if we come up with new ideas for new shots, this will be later notified in another post.

INSTUMENTAL
All members of band in their own homes getting ready for a normal day clearly shown miserable, boring lives.
I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach
Sitting in back of car playing with friends having fun getting drunk and getting into trouble.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Looking into the distance of the view looking very isolated on his own.
Someone like you, and all you know, and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
Dark road ahead reiterating that he is alone and has a long journey to get to being famous ahead.
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody

Close up of singer showing his emotion an desperation for his band to become successful.
Someone like you

Singer on his own in a dark room screaming the chorus going crazy as desperation to become famous is coming out.
INSTRUMENTAL
Goes back to the studio with shots of the band singing representing the singer imaging what life will be like once they are successful.
Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat

Singer laying on the floor in on grass looking up in the sky, wondering what life will be like if they become successful.
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Extreme close up of singer in the studio.
Someone like me
Someone like me
Someone like me, somebody

Another close up of the singer by his car as he goes back to being a normal person with big dreams.
INSTRUMENTAL
Close up of the instruments being played in the band (guitar and drums).
Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody
Someone like you, somebody

Back at the studio and all the musicians in the ban going full out showing their passion for their love of music .
I've been roaming around,
Always looking down at all I see
The band walking back arms round each other representing that they are all so close and all have the same dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORGANIC VS SYNTHETIC APPROACH TO MUSICANS

OUR BAND WEBSITE

SHOOT DAY