ABOUT MYSELF


About Myself

Hi, my name is Robert Elman. I'm 16 years old and I got to JFS.  I am currently studying business politics and media for my A-levels.
I live in Totteridge, London
I love playing football and I support Tottenham Hotpsur and I love to watch formula 1
My favourite film is Untouchable due to its great story line and I love to listen to music by Kendrick Lamar. I also love watching replay after replay of every Top Gear episode.
Furthermore I  thoroughly enjoy going on holiday and experiencing lots of new and interesting places around the world.
I chose to study media because I believe its a great industry to get into due the the modernisation of the present day for example advertising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORGANIC VS SYNTHETIC APPROACH TO MUSICANS

OUR BAND WEBSITE

SHOOT DAY