ANALYSIS OF FILM CREDITS

From Hell - American Film 


Name
Time
Category
20th Century Fox
7 Seconds
Production Company
A News Corporation Company
18 Seconds
Production Company
“One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century”
Jack the Ripper – 1888
25 Seconds
A legend
Twentieth Century Fox Presents
1 minute
Production Company
From Hell
1 minute 37 seconds
Film Title




Shallow Grave - English Film 



Name
Time
Category
Film four International in association with the Glasgow film fund present a figment film.
10 Seconds
Production and Distribution Companies
Kerry Fox
1 Minute
Actress
Christopher Eccleston
1 Minute 3 seconds
Actor
Ewan McGregor
1 minute 6 seconds
Actor
Shallow Grave
1 minute 10 seconds
Film title



From looking at title credits of USA and UK films, I noticed the way UK films have many more production company and distributors involved. therefore when producing my film I need to make sure I pay attention to this and include a number of distribution company's as I am also making a low budget British film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORGANIC VS SYNTHETIC APPROACH TO MUSICANS

OUR BAND WEBSITE

SHOOT DAY