SIMILAR FILMS THAT HAVE INFLUENCED ME

Film Influences

My idea of film may not have been chosen for the final product due to its complexity but there are many films on the market which have influenced my idea and how I came up with it

  The human centipede influenced me due to the character involved in this films.The doctor who creates the centipede is someone who is mentally sick and has a crazy obsession a bit like my male character who has a crazy addiction of beating up young innocent women and burying them alive to rot and fester and gets kick and thrill out of it. Furthermore the shear horror and brutality in which the way the actions are done is what influenced me for a crazy sick film.

 Finally the second film that influenced me was the call which also inolves a torture scene in an underground basement however this time the killer is found by two women who decide to lock the killer in the underground secret basement to get a taste of his own medicine and die alone and alive in a small confined space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ORGANIC VS SYNTHETIC APPROACH TO MUSICANS

OUR BAND WEBSITE

SHOOT DAY